“The best pastrami anywhere!”
Review of Langer's

Langer's
Ranked #2 of 10,132 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We have eaten here before but this time we went for takeout. After a stay in LA we were leaving to visit friends at their home in Sundance, Utah. We surprised them with 2 pounds of pastrami, a magnificent whole smoked whitefish and a huge loaf of Jewish rye bread. Only thing better than lunch at Langers is a Langers lunch with a view of snow capped mountains.

There are newer reviews for Langer's

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I really am speechless she it comes to the pastrami from Langer's. It is so out of this world amazing and delicious. The rye bread is crisp but soft, the meat with extra thick, and even the potato salad was amazing. A must visit to anyone visiting LA no matter what it takes! On a side note, I really recommend doing a drive by pick up as it is very convenient.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Yummy sandwiches get here early or you will have a wait but so worth it.
Can't wait to come back soon.

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Just finished the most popular sandwich... #19. Outstanding! If you like pastrami, you HAVE to go here! I think the sauce and cole slaw make the sandwich. The decor is 70s original and that's hard to find in LA!! There was a line out the door, because we came at noon. But I think we were seated in less than 10 minutes, which was great. It was well worth the wait. A bit pricey but I would come back for sure.

1  Thank DrLuv
Reviewed October 14, 2013

NYC has nothing on this place. AMAZING Pastrami platter...28 bucks for two or three even. The decor might be from 1948 but the service is straight from Heaven and so is the food. I wish I could bring my entire family from all over to convene on this amazing deli. We lived in Brooklyn so we know good deli's. How can a sandwich shop be number one in LA? Cause it probably is number one in the world. Period. 55 bucks in and out for a ton of food and the handsome tip I left. I always take care of my hard working servers! You don't have to be a Hollywood celebrity to be generous!