“If I never have Pastrami again that is ok...Amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles

Langer's
Ranked #4 of 9,847 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
orlando
“If I never have Pastrami again that is ok...Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

NYC has nothing on this place. AMAZING Pastrami platter...28 bucks for two or three even. The decor might be from 1948 but the service is straight from Heaven and so is the food. I wish I could bring my entire family from all over to convene on this amazing deli. We lived in Brooklyn so we know good deli's. How can a sandwich shop be number one in LA? Cause it probably is number one in the world. Period. 55 bucks in and out for a ton of food and the handsome tip I left. I always take care of my hard working servers! You don't have to be a Hollywood celebrity to be generous!

• Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Kahalu u, Hawaii
“Super Sandwiches!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have visited this restaurant three times, and each time I was delighted by the delicacies these guys have offered. My personal favorite is the yummy Pastrami sandwich and I have never missed it during any of these three visits. These guys also serve delicious golden buns that are a joy for the palate. I must say they know how to delight the guests. Would come back again to try out newer delicacies at Langer’s (definitely will not miss the Pastrami sandwich)!

Los Angeles
“Iconic, Legendary, The Holy Grail of Pastrami”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

No need to search any longer for the absolute best pastrami. Their #19 sandwich is the perfect mix of ingredients to showcase the pastrami. It doesn't get any better.

Jerry Madison
Los Angeles

2 Thank JerryMLosAngeles
Santa Monica, CA
“Langer's is the best!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

I had the opportunity to taste pastrami from Katz Deli in NYC this summer. Even the man working the cash register said Langer's is better. We finally had the opportunity to try it. Absolutely great! Next time, I'll let my husband get the sandwich and I'll order the Chef's salad. I saw one and it looked so fresh and delicious!

Afterward, we walked off our sandwiches at Echo Park (which is NOT the park across the street; Echo Park is 2 miles away and a very worthwhile place to see). In all, a great, leisurely Saturday afternoon.

2 Thank Plumeria D
Enumclaw, Washington
“Woo Hoo! Great meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

We made the trek out here just to try this deli. When we got into the area, we weren't too sure about it but we persevered and found a place to park. Are we happy we made the effort! The food is heavenly! The favorite is the pastrami sandwich and I can see why. I don't like rye bread but this was soooo good with a nice, crunchy crust. The pastrami was piled high and the cole slaw-delicious! I also ordered a Noodle Kugel and there was just too much food. My husband had to help me finish it even though his brisket French dip was quite large. Our waitress was great as well. Just be aware, it is a tad on the expensive side, but well worth it! Make the drive if you are in the area.

2 Thank Nancy W