“Crave It All the Time!”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Langer's is the best deli in town. Period. Too bad I have to go so far for my fix! The pastrami is amazing...no one else has gotten the formula.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Just order the No. 19. on rye. It is just plain out awesome. I have been to Deli's in New York and LA. Langer's pastrami is the Bomb. Fries are pretty good as well.

Now this being said, Price per sandwich is on the expensive side. Yoru going to spend close to $20 a head with drink. It is worth it.

Warning: Neighborhood kinda sketchy, but going during the day light hours is fine. Parking is a short block away. It is Free with Validation. Don't let these warnings deter you from going. I am only pointing out landscape of the area so people will not be afraid.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Langer's is revered as the best pastrami sandwich ever. Ordered their speciality No. 19, pastrami on rye with coleslaw and their famous Russian dressing. It was a huge sandwich of which I attempted to eat 3/4. It was so delish and I don't really like pastrami. The atmosphere is similar to a NY deli except Robin Leach passed me as I got seated. They have all the traditional favorites from corned beef to matzo ball soup. So much better than Carnegie's. The wait staff was so helpful and accommodating! What a wonderful institution.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

If you love pastrami, this is place for you. I have going here for about 20 years. I recommend #19 Pastrami with swiss and cole slaw. Another one of my favorites is #54 Pastrami & Corned Beef Combo.

1  Thank Glenn H
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I am a traveller from the East- NYC- that is and I always thought we had the best Deli in the world. I stand corrected. If you are in the mood for Pastrami that can't be beat, then this is your place.
First I must admit that it is in a truly disgusting neighborhood, filled with all sorts of undesirables but who cares.
These guys know how to make a Pastrami sandwich. The rye bread is fresh with crisp, caramelized crust and a soft " raggy" interior crumb. The meat is perfection. Soft and fatty with a smoky, subtle, spicy flavor and a nice bark around each slice. Served with good deli mustard and half sours this is a true exemplar.
Langer's serves the whole Jewish Deli menu and everything I have eaten has been great, so go ahead and "ess".