“Cute little place”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Cross street: Wilshire
Transit: Yes!
Description: Established in 2003 and under new ownership since March 2013, Luna Park is proud to be one of LA's' true neighborhood gems, with casually hip decor, a lively bar scene, and delicious moderately-priced cuisine. The menu, mostly American w/ French and Italian accents, features delicious ingredients presented in a way that is comforting and nourishing to the soul. We are proud to use locally sourced ingredients as much as possible, and our menu features a variety of gluten free and vegetarian friendly choices. Luna Park is open for lunch daily and dinner nightly, with Happy Hour from 4 to 7pm weekdays and Late Nite Friday and Saturdays 10-11:30 PM 1/2 off drinks and pizzas. We look forward to seeing you here soon!
Beverly Hills, California
“Cute little place”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Luna Park is a great gathering place with friends to have a nice dinner. This place offers a very cute atmosphere with good food. There is also valet parking and easy to get in and out of as long as you valet. They do charge for valet, however.

• Visited August 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT FOOD! GREAT SERVICE! LOVE THE OWNERS!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Two of my dearest friends GAY-loped over the summer and I wanted to do something very special for them. I live in Las Vegas and so I had to rely on recommendations from friends and the power of the internet. After receiving a reply from the owners of the restaurant immediately, I knew this was the "right" place.

We showed up with wedding cake and decorations and there they were all waiting for us to help out and do what was needed! Drinks started coming and when the guests of honor showed up, they were "shocked" and elated about the brunch!

That would all have been well and fine, then the food came out! WOW!!! DELICIOUS!!! Fresh. Tasty! Great presentation! Everyone in the party enjoyed the entire experience at Luna Park!

Thanks to everyone at the restaurant! Cannot wait to come back for another visit!!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Ritchie D
Beverly Hills, California
“It's a so so place.”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I only come here when I'm fresh out of choices because I'm stuck in a ghettoish part of LA that I can't stand. Yes, I'm biased, but I avoid this area unless I'm meeting up with friends because they live around the corner, or my friends want a quick solution to hang out after an s factor session. I always cringe at wasting my time, but Luna takes the sting out of my resistance. It's OK, but like I said, not a place I'd go, just to come here.

• Visited October 2012
Los Angeles, California
“A labor of love; wonderful food, sublime service”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Just back from taking my friend/roommate to dinner. The food was marvelous; we shared a vegan pizza and a salad nicoise, with the former being especially notable. What a very delicious, very light crust! What really distinguished the experience was our server, the lovely and vivacious Diana, hearing my reference to its being my friend's birthday and, without being asked, bringing him a sparkler-decorated bowl of the most delicious ice cream in Los Angeles at meal's end. That, my friends, is what's known as above and beyond the call of duty. I chatted briefly with Maria, one of the new owners, just before leaving, and she was as charming as she is beautiful. That she takes great pride in her restaurant is unmistakable. I will return soon and often.

• Visited September 2013
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Awesome place to eat, great ambiance, on the expensive side though. Food is fantastic, and the drink selection is also great (though again making it more $).

Very casual feel, but also can be secluded and romantic. Hip.

• Visited November 2012