“Consistently delicious food, great atmosphere!”
Review of Luna Park

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Cross street: Wilshire
Transit: Yes!
Description: Established in 2003 and under new ownership since March 2013, Luna Park is proud to be one of LA's' true neighborhood gems, with casually hip decor, a lively bar scene, and delicious moderately-priced cuisine. The menu, mostly American w/ French and Italian accents, features delicious ingredients presented in a way that is comforting and nourishing to the soul. We are proud to use locally sourced ingredients as much as possible, and our menu features a variety of gluten free and vegetarian friendly choices. Luna Park is open for lunch daily and dinner nightly, with Happy Hour from 4 to 7pm weekdays and Late Nite Friday and Saturdays 10-11:30 PM 1/2 off drinks and pizzas. We look forward to seeing you here soon!
Reviewed January 31, 2012

My husband threw me a suprise 30th birthday party here (15 years ago!) and the food is still fabulous to this day. We love this restaurant, and just took my parents last year for the first time. My mother (who was born in Italy and is an amazing cook) said that their Wild Mushroom Pizza is the best pizza she's ever had in the US...now THAT's saying something! I fell in love with their goat cheese fondue and actually re-created it at home! Highly recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank ccincalif
There are newer reviews for Luna Park

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Went with a friend for happy hour/starters..........delicious margherita pizza and it was a great size pie!!! Sangria was lovely.....also had grilled artichoke - yummy.......and couldn't resist the s'mores......can't wait to go back.....our waitress was great also.

1  Thank Gloria B
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Awesome spot-- make sure you have reservations... Really romantic date/occasion place. IF you have a group reserve the draped in booths.

The goat cheese fondu is a must for the appetizers. As is the mussel plate.

Get the 3 course deal for $32 if your hungry.

The stuffed and breaded pork chop was divine. Had some of my girl's ,ahi mahi which was yumi yumi.

Use the http://restaruant.com coupon because this place isn't the cheapest.

If you're feeling gangster park in the JAck N the Box --that's where the valets put your car anyways ;)

1  Thank 45robertc
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Had lunch here today with a client. Was gong to order the chilaquiles as my client did but was told the salsa and eggs were mixed into the tortillas so I passed on that and ordered the Mac and cheese instead. The chilaquiles came and had a huge scoop of salsa on top and no eggs visible. Different from what I was told but ok I will try th next time. The mac and cheese was awful. I love a good baked mac and cheese but this was soupy cream sauce with some cooked pasta brown in and a lightly broiled topping on it. None of that great baked goodness at all. Will never go again. Decided to try the make your own s'mores it was disappointed in those as well. Very runny chocolate (I think Hershey's sauce) and a toasted marshmallow with some thin graham cookies. Not worth the price for any of it. What a disappointment

2  Thank artrep
Reviewed November 29, 2011

We were treated to brunch at Luna Park by a dear friend in L.A. When we entered, I was afraid we would be treated by aloof staff, pricey selections, and small portions. Boy, was I so very wrong (and I should never have doubted our friend's taste, besides). From the goat cheese fondue to the finishing cappuccino, it was excellent. We felt guilty, not only because we weren't buying, but also because we couldn't finish our meals! The waitstaff was very attentive and quick with our meal and refills. I love the music playlist, and it was still at a low enough level to have a good conversation. We hope to return the favor to our friends and treat them there next time we visit.