“Awesome Food, Great Service!”

McCormick & Schmick's
Ranked #1,513 of 10,140 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed September 24, 2012

You must try the Lobster Bisque! We had a great intimate table in a closed of mini room! The waiter was very nice as well and great with my dad! Great service and very fresh fish!

There are newer reviews for McCormick & Schmick's

Reviewed August 12, 2012

The food and preparation is now very uninventive. The sockeye salmon was over cooked and tilapia was dull. Appetizers a little better. This has never been one of the better M&S locations but I've never seen it this empty.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

The first time I visited this restaurant was 5-7 years ago. It was marvelous then. It stil carries the grand atmosphere. The problems I detected that blew the marvel off the restaurant was service was a little discordant and slow. And it wasn't a busy night. The food was good. But the desert was simply not good. We tried crem brulee and it simply was not it. It was something else, but not that. If you go, try something else.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Great deals on food if you want 1 or 2 drinks. Can't beat a $4 burger and fry.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

I took a business client to lunch at the LA branch of McCormick & Schmick's. It doesn’t look inviting from the outside but it was the right place for a business meeting.

We had one of the private cubicles. It was great for privacy and there were no distractions. I ordered the seared tuna salad which was delicious, light and quite filling. My guests had the chowder and another appetizer. We both thought the food and service were excellent. I would use this restaurant again when in LA.