“DON'T MISS THIS!!!”

Neighborhood: Hollywood
Cedarhurst, New York
“DON'T MISS THIS!!!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

The portions are HUGE and it's comfort food! Everything we tried, even the giblets were excellent. Even though everything is fried, it's not greasy or heavy. The chicken was juicy, crunchy and just awesome!!Don't miss the sides- mac and cheese, rice and gravy or the cornbread. You'll be full for DAYS!!!
My only minor disappointment was the biscuit as it was a bit spongy and not flaky. Other than that, this place is GREAT!!!!

Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Loves it!!!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

I have heard so much about this place. I was excited to finally make it there. The food did not disappoint. Great place. Will probably go back before my trip is over.

“Great restaurant”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We visited Roscoe's one morning for breakfast. We ordered chicken with waffles and syrup. I wasn't sure how they would taste together as its not something we have together in the UK. However it was really tasty. The waffles were really fluffy and the chicken was delicious. The herbs and spices on the chicken are much better than a well known fried chicken chain. It was my boyfriends favourite place we ate in California. Well worth a visit.

• Visited June 2014
Inglewood, California
“It was an okay meal”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I went about 1 month ago for my bday. I went at 11 a.m egg doesnt taste like egg more like cardboard box sorry. The chicken was ok not so tasty and I didnt finish my meal because It didnt really have flavor. Nor my chicken nor my egg.

• Visited June 2014
Akron, Ohio
“Best Chicken & Waffle place Ever!!! ”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

OMG this was by far the best place we ate at, those waffles melt in your mouth & I don't even like waffles, the Mac & cheese & greens were good too. We waited a good little whole to actually get seated, but once we did it was so worth the wait!!! I will eat here every time I go back to California!