“Terrific food!”

Neighborhood: Hollywood
MELBOURNE
“Terrific food!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We came across this place years back after it featured in The Fast and the Furious (my husband is a huge fan). Absolutely Le the jerk chicken and also tried the jerk pork this time round and it too was delicious. Don't miss the guava and goats cheese quesadilla - sounds strange but was absolutely scrumptious.
Plenty of parking on the street.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank AnnaDownUnder

Los Angeles, California, United States
“Great Caribean Cuisine”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

A historic landmark in the great LA culture. A staple for any foodie to enjoy. Great Happy Hour specials. Parking is street side or valet. The Jerk chicken is worth trying. The drinks are satisfying. Portions are leaving you bringing some home with. Enjoy!

Visited October 2012
california
“Love the Heat”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Delicious spices and bold flavors. You will leave with a happy tummy and maybe even an endorphin rush :)

UtmostCreativeMind
“Jerk chicken... I had high expectations...”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Very anticipated Jerk chicken and pork. I don't know. Maybe it's just me, but I think it's overrated. It's rather on the sweeter side for me. But the service was good. Servers were attentive. We got there around 6ish Sunday evening, and not many tables were taken. By the time we left, the restaurant was about half full... I hear that there's another Cha Cha Cha location. If I have a chance to visit that location, I will update this review.

• Visited December 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Mediocre.”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

It had been years since I'd eaten at Cha Cha Cha. The place is still cute. However, the food was mediocre at best. We thought this would be the perfect place to order mojitos. They were terrible and we learned they were made from a mix and not from scratch. Ugh. Our main (dinner) meals were only fair. The Argentine NY Strip steak was overcooked and not tender. They do get an "A" for the sweet corn chowder. The chowder is very good. Restaurant is a bit noisy.
Keep in mind, street parking is available. You don't have to valet. However, the meters run until 8pm.

• Visited November 2012