“Authentic Greek food”

Neighborhood: Central L.A
Los Angeles, California
“Authentic Greek food”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Papa Christo's is half grocery store half restaurant. The seating area does not have much ambience but you are there for the food. You go to the counter and order and the food is brought to you. I have been coming here for over 10 years and the consistency of the dishes is always the same, good portions and flavorful food. I have now started ordering to go when I am in the area for work. Their sweet selection of baklava s is incredible. Spend some time in the grocery store, they have a great selection of imported condiments and food.

• Visited November 2013

Los Angeles, California
“Our all-time favorite Greek food place!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We love Papa Cristos for their freshly prepared and delicious food. All menu items are great! The deli carries great products. I love the organic olive oil I purchased there recently. A few times a day they bring out fresh whole wheat and regular french baguettes - BEST in town! I love eating it right from the bag with some olive oil to dip.

Visited September 2013
Reno, Nevada
“GREAT Greek in LA”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

while leaving in LA it was one of our favorite places to eat, very affordable, great service by a 3rd generation owner family and GREAT Greek food!!! from the olives, to the sovlaki to deserts, pure good food!!

• Visited March 2013
Baldwin Park, California
“Mmmm Mmmm Good!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

My husband and I have been searching for a good Greed restaurant for a long time. We usually only go to the Mad Greek on our way to Las Vegas. We almost drove 100 miles to fill our craving, but decided to take a chance on Paps Cristo's ~ What an amazing surpise! We ordered the Gyro plate and wow wow wow wow... it was supurb! The ambiance simple and they made us feel like we were a part of their family, a new home away from home. Live music was just the right touch. Not only did we save a 200 mile round trip but now we have a new place to dine.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank She G
Los Angeles, CA
“Best Greek food in LA!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

All of the dishes here are delicious! My favorites are the dolmas, falafel, & spanakatopia- awesome! And the baklava is heavenly!!! The staff here are welcoming and the owner is very gracious & makes sure you are satisfied. There is valet parking as the parking is scarce. Overall, the best Greek food I've had in LA!!!

• Visited March 2013