“Delicious Seafood in downtown Los Angeles”
Review of Water Grill

Water Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Water Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 10,793 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 6th St.
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Let's face it, downtown LA doesn't have alot of activity at night. So you hop in a taxi with an address. So glad I had this one! Nice subdued atmosphere, great service and outstanding food.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

One of the better meals I had on my business trip to LA. It's a quiet, attractive restaurant and the food was great. Our waiter was well prepped for all the questions about fish my associate quizzed him with. I liked the had the traditional dishes but did other interesting combo's. I had a halibut with grilled peaches that was really different.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

The food, which is mainly fish, is excellent but the prices are a bit high for the average holiday maker. I think this is aimed t the business market where people take their clients to impress.

1  Thank Judy63_04
Reviewed August 7, 2012

One of my favorite seafood joints in anywhere. The seafood is so fresh and well prepared. The wine list is exceptional and the wait staff is knowledgeable. My criticisms is with the dining room and atmosphere. I was underwelmed with the dining room, location of the restaurant, and presentation of the table. For the price, I expected a little more in the atmosphere category. The food more than makes up for it.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Nice place with greats election of shellfish. I had a beet salad (outstanding), halibut fillet (fresh, tasty, average), and mint white chocolate parfet (go just for this!). It was a quicker business dinner so I didn't get the fresh shellfish but the selection s fantastic.