“Great food, bitter coffee”
Review of Wolf in Sheep's Clothing - CLOSED

Dining options: Private Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Venice
Cross street: BROADWAY
Transit: Big Blue Bus stops: Brooks/Main St., Abbot Kinney and Westminster, Abbot Kinney and Cadiz Ct. Metro Bus stops: Venice Blvd and Abbot Kinney, Pacific Ave and Park Ct.
california
“Great food, bitter coffee”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We had a great brunch here on their second week of serving brunch. I had the shrimp and cheddar grits with bacon and that was so tasty, I could eat that every day. My husband had a green chili pork with eggs and he really liked it. I took a bite and it was too spicy for me and the pork was on the fatty side. Their coffee at $3 was very bitter and not much else. We also got a side of their rosti potatoes and that was a let down too. It was more like a loose hash brown than rosti potatoes. We finished our brunch with their very tasty chocolate, bacon and banana bread pudding. We had this before at their pop up place and it felt it needed a little more banana. Overal if they serve a better coffee like, Hansome or Intelligentsia we would love it more.

• Visited November 2012