“delish!”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed February 4, 2010

We had breakfast here bcos my bro was insisting on the place. At first I was not impressed when we had to park across street and sit outside, but it was a beautiful LA weather day and the food was sooo good!! i love millie's!!!! The jam at the table was sooo good!! i wanted to take it with me but couldnt, didnt have my big purse on me hehehe. seriously good comfort food and will def come back and bring friends!

Reviewed July 1, 2009

Great tofu scramble!

Reviewed March 12, 2009

you know I want to like Millie's but the last two times I've been I remembered why I never go

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed July 17, 2008

best grub in town

Reviewed April 28, 2008

My favorite thing about this place are the flaky moist biscuits covered in butter and raspberry jam. The portions are enormous and the food really hearty.