“New Favorite”

Michelangelo Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Michelangelo Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,297 of 10,192 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lakewood
Transit: Bus Stop: Lakewood & Glendale Blvd.
Reviewed May 7, 2014

It was a great restaurant. My family have pasted it for many years and we decided to finally go in. my kids loved it. And my picky husband was satisfied as well. We are going back for sure.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

When my wife was doing her internship in L.A, I was spending a lot of time out there. Michelangelo was our Italian restaurant. The food is great, as is the atmosphere. The prices are affordable and the service is great. We've never had a bad time there and it is perfect for couples, with warm lighting and a cozy feel. I miss going here, and look forward to when my wife, and I, can revisit it.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

This is a family owned/run operation, with several of the family members usually on duty. The food is excellent; I've had both pasta and meat dishes which have been superior. The bar is also good. A member of our party wanted a sidecar, which many bartenders apparently don't know how to make. Not the case here, and we were very pleased with the result. The service is friendly and the staff makes sure you are pleased. Highly recommended!

Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised by the quality and tastiness of the food! Will be going back for more! Nice atmosphere, generous portions, good choices.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

This is another example of the unique opportunities we have in Los Angeles for ethnically diverse cuisine. This is a family owned and operated restaurant. The family is Italo-Venezuelan so the recipes are traditional Italian but some have a very unique Venezuelan touch to them. The staff is uberfriendly and attentive and the kitchen is more than accommodating when it comes to special cooking requests. Tony, Maria, their cousins, siblings and especially Mamma are usually on-site supervising and making sure everything is top notch. Ingredients are fresh and preparations are tasty and tend to be lighter than most; delicious sauces that aren't overpowering. Particular favorites: Pizza Napoletana, Spaghetti Bolognese, Grilled Vegetable Salad and Mamma's own Tiramisu.