“Awesome Food”

Ranked #453 of 10,202 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Known for great food, strong drinks, & of course the famous bean dip. Los Toros was established in 1967 & has been a proud member of the community ever since!
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The food is great! They start you off with the best bean dip ever. You can't go wrong with their signature margarita's and entrees. I love that place.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food was good. The salsa was mild and tasty. The chips were fresh but were unusually thick and therefore a person could not eat many without ruining your appetite for the food. The menu is extensive, with all of the typical Mexican choices. The food is prepared well and nicely presented. The place is large and a little dark with several rooms, and both times I have been there, once for lunch and once for dinner, I asked for a booth, and they marched me all the way through several rooms and the bar to the very last room in the place. In summary, I would go there again. If you enjoy the bar scene, this is a very popular gathering place, but may not be 1st choice for old guys like me who treasure a quiet meal.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Great Mexican food. Fun. Totally enjoyable for the whole family. Friendly prices. Was one of my families favorite places back in the 1970's and it hasn't changed. Super good

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I stopped coming here a few years ago because the quality of the food had diminished and too many drunks!! My brother talked me into trying them out again. I don’t mess with the Gringo combos. I had the Carnitas and they were well seasoned and perfectly cooked. The only hiccup was our appetizer was delivered with our entrees. The serving staff was great and friendly so I decided not to ding them for it. We all make mistakes!! I also tipped my normal 20 percent.

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

The bean dip served with chips was outstanding. We ordered nachos with carnitas meat. It was very good except the meat was overcooked and dry.