“Nice big restaurant w/cocktail lounge. Prices are reasonable. Waiters are very helpful.”

Los Toros Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #457 of 10,140 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Known for great food, strong drinks, & of course the famous bean dip. Los Toros was established in 1967 & has been a proud member of the community ever since!
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Limited parking area. Very dim lightings inside the restaurant. Nice ambience, paintings on the walls.

There are newer reviews for Los Toros Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My clients and I stopped here for lunch, in the middle of our day, working on a desert video shoot, and they loved it so much, that I partially attribute it to their satisfaction with the project, which ended a few hours ago. Los Toros was a highlight of their trip from Asia and put them in an upbeat mood! They were delighted with the excellent authenic Mexican homestyle food, professional presentation, cheerful atmosphere, and gifts. We ate in the sunny fountain room, feeling like we were sitting in a Mexican cantina. When we drove up, the streets were pretty empty except for some horses, until we got to their parking lot that was packed with at least 50 cars. We knew we had hit on something special. The complimentary bean dip and salsa that come right away with homemade chips are great. Be sure to order the guacamole that is made at your table. I had the stuffed cactus with cactus sauce. My clients had sizzling fajitas, nopales Rellenos, Alhambres Mexicanos, Huevos Rancheros, and homemade tortillas. Thank you Los Toros. I give you 5 stars. You are worth a trip to LA...the best Mexican restaurant I've ever been too (and I've been to alot)!

2  Thank calexicon
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Party of 6 went to Los Toros, 5 p.m./ on Friday night. Place was packed. The fajitas are sharable, as are the burritos, The bean dip is great. I advise saving money with discount coupons printable on line, e.g. 20%. We didn't try the renowned margaritas as we aren't drinkers.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Recommended by our hotel, really lived up to its reputation. A wonderful place to eat the atmosphere was lively, loud and fun. We have never had Mexican before, we really enjoyed every minute.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Very popular restaurant due to great authentic mexican food run by same family for many years. Atmosphere was lively and fun, staff were very friendly and helpful with suggestions. The frozen margarita's were large and delicious. Would go back again and again.