“BETTER THAN I REMEMBERED”
Review of Siam Cabin

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Siam Cabin
Reserve with OpenTable
Siam Cabin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,966 of 9,979 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: South San Fernando Valley
Neighborhood: South San Fernando Valley
Los Angeles, California
“BETTER THAN I REMEMBERED”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

One of our favorite Thai restaurants recently closed, so my friend and I decided to give Siam Cabin a try. I hadn't been there in at least 15 or more years; she had never been. I recalled it being perfectly fine - good food and a homey atmosphere - but it hadn't drawn me back. What a surprise the other night! The restaurant now looks like a classy French bistro, almost to the point of making us suspect the prices would be high. They were not. The menu was interesting, with items not usually found on other Thai menus and the food was spectacularly good, with generous portions. The service was excellent and very friendly. I asked the host (at least I think that's what he was) if they by any chance ever served a particular dish I used to eat about 35 years ago at another Thai place and had never seen since. He said that they don't make it, but he recognized what I was referring to, looked it up on his iPad and told me where I could get it. He went out of his way to do that. We can't wait to go back to Siam Cabin!

• Visited August 2013

Los Angeles, California, United States
“Great Thai Food, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My wife and I eat here at least once a month and we have never been disappointed. The food is great, the service is great. I feel like I am back in Thailand when eating here.

Visited July 2013
“best pad see you”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I have a great time at Siam cabin.food was so good.I will be back again..

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good takeout.”
Reviewed February 16, 2008

Good takeout.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“great food. spicy eggplant is a must! - only bad thing is the house phone ring is loud and annoying and rings every 3...”
Reviewed January 8, 2008

great food. spicy eggplant is a must! - only bad thing is the house phone ring is loud and annoying and rings every 3 minutes....

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook