“Excellent food and fun place to dine!”
Review of Chin Chin

Chin Chin
Ranked #2,208 of 11,909 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Universal City Area
Reviewed September 14, 2011

The food here is excellent. We all had the chinese chicken salad and loved it. The salad is fresh and huge. Spring rolls are very tasty to as an apetizer. The parking is easy - for Los Angeles and we did not have to wait to be seated even though they were very busy. Our waitress Stella was a blast and a half!

Date of visit: August 2011

Reviewed December 6, 2010

This was my first visit to Los Angeles and wanted to experience what eating in a hip restaurant in Hollywood was like.

Chin Chin didn't let us down, the food was really good and there were a wide range of choices to satisfy nearlly anyone in the mood for Chinese.

We loved sitting on the sunset strip getting a bite while people watching and checking out the cool cars driving by.

Since it was a new chinese place for me, I played it safe and went with the Orange Chicken, but there were a lot of items that looked really tempting to try. My wife ordered something a little more unique, the Long Life Noodles (think that's what they're called).
The food was excellent, orange chicken was fantastic, blew Panda Express off the planet which was to be expected. The real topper was my wifes dish, oh it was fantastic, I almost had to fight her to share it.

We finished with some chocolate dipped fortune cookies, wow I wish they had this place back in Philly.

If you are in Hollywood and want some fantastic chinese food while simultaneously getting the hip hollywood vibe, this place is your ticket.

Reviewed November 20, 2010

I love Chin-Chin!
The food is always fresh and delicious, and the service is great. I usually just order lots of plates of dim-sum and don't even bother with a proper entree, although the Chow Fun is good.
My favourite dim sum dishes are the SZECHUAN DUMPLINGS, HAR GOW and SHRIMP TOAST.

Reviewed October 11, 2010

delicious salad with potato, juicy chicken and fresh vegetable at affordable price, available in 4 locations in Los Angeles, also nice atmosphere there with convenient parking service, you can't miss it.

Reviewed March 12, 2010

This restaurant is definitely one of our "favs" in Los Angeles, We always go to the one on Sunset if we have time. We really liek everything on the menu so it is not always easy to choose one item. We kill for the Chinese Chicken Salad! It is a great atmosphere and the service is friendly and fast!