“Southern Hospitality in Southern California”

Les Sisters Southern Kitchen
Ranked #720 of 10,042 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Neighborhood: North San Fernando Valley
Neighborhood: North San Fernando Valley
Ceres
“Southern Hospitality in Southern California”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My daughter and her boyfriend took us here on our recent visit to LA. The moment we walked in, I knew I was home. Very friendly. As people came in after us, many were greeted with a welcome and a hug. Seems like a favorite with locals.
I ordered the Glazed Pork Chops with Black Eyed Peas and Coleslaw. It also came with a corn muffin. The meal was delicious! My daughter said we couldn't leave without trying the Buttermilk Pie. Glad she insisted, it was wonderful.
My only regret is that I don't live closer to enjoy a meal here once a week! Treat yourself and stop by for dinner.

• Visited March 2013

Chatsworth, California
“This is a great place with wonderful food”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is the real deal...if you like Cajun and Southern cooking search no more...Les Sisters is the best and the prices are easy on your pocketbook. Yesterday I had the Killer Combo sandwich which was huge and so very tasty. My wife had the fried chicken which was very delicious. The service is great and the people at Les Sisters are some of the nicest you will ever meet.

• Visited March 2013
Los Angeles, California
“As good as it gets”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Talk about Southern hospitality in LA!!

The people here are so down to earth and will recommend what they think is best. It was my first time here and the waiter was so helpful when I asked questions and she also gave recommendations as well.

I got ordered the chicken creole and it was delicious and not too spicy. You must also get the spicy hush puppies (which of course are not too spicy). I would love to keep coming here and trying out their different dishes they offer.

Visited May 2012
North Hills
“I'll Be Back”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Earlier in the day, I asked my son, daughter-in-law and grandson if they would like to go to dinner tonight. My son suggested Les Sisters and I said that would be ok. It's a smal place on Devonshire St., in Chatsworth. When we arrived, there was only one vacant table. We sat down and our server took our drink order. When she returned with the drinks, she took our dinner orders.

My grandson ordered the chicken fingers and fries. My son ordered the smothered pork chops and my daughter-in-law ordered the smothered chicken. I order the hot links, along with BBQ beans and yams. We all shared a little bit of what we ordered, so I got to taste the pork chops and the chicken. I thought my hot links and the pork chops were both very good, but the chicken stole the show. Next time, it’s the smothered chicken for me and I will be back.

• Visited October 2012
Hanford
“I will simply buy bigger pants!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with a coworker today. When we walked through the door we were met with the aroma of BBQ Ribs. I suspected I was in for a treat! I ordered the spicy Shrimp Jambalaya. I simply love food that has bold flavor and this dish was simply delicious! I can hardly wait to return to enjoy something else from the menu! Our server was awesome, service was efficient, but not rushed. This place had a "down home" comfortable & casual feel. If you want pretentious surroundings, this humble restaurant probably won't appeal to you. On the other hand, if you want a tasty & fulfilling meal that makes you look for an excuse to drive to this section of the San Fernando Valley, Les Sisters Southern Kitchen will get the job done. The only suggestion for improvement I would make would be to add some beignet & chicory coffee to the menu. Then again, if these two items were available I would probably still be at the restaurant instead of writing this review! Cheers!