“The right place to eat Japanese food”
Review of Brothers Sushi

Brothers Sushi
Ranked #1,173 of 10,202 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighborhood: South San Fernando Valley
Neighborhood: South San Fernando Valley
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

The restaurant is not fancy, but it is confortable and makes you feel like you are in a different place, which I enjoyed. And the food is fantastic!
Try the baby octopus appetizer!

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Awesome food. There is usually a wait, but we can definitely say it’s worth it.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

I come here about once a month. I really like the sushi here and the service. My friends and I have tried a few other places but always return here because of how fresh the fish is. I do believe it's a little more expensive than most but I'm willing to pay for quality. My favorites here are toro, black snapper, yellow tail and anything the sushi chef says is the best that day. The Carrie roll is a must order. The shrimp roll is delicious as well.

Again, there is no question that this place is not a cheap sushi restaurant, and no one should want or expect that here! It's a true pleasure to step foot in a sushi bar with such class and quality.

1  Thank Sammy S
Reviewed February 15, 2010

I arranged to meet for dinner here (with my brother, oddly enough!) and a couple of new local friends when we visited L.A. last week. No wonder earlier reviewers were enthusiastic-- everything I tried was very good, and the service was fast and friendly.

A few days later, I tried Little Brothers Sushi, a small outpost located about a mile west on Ventura Blvd, where I had a chance to try some more of the daily specials, and again, was not disappointed.

1  Thank MassCatnap