“Best Pesto Pasta I've had”
Review of Marmalade Cafe

Marmalade Cafe
Ranked #689 of 10,410 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: South San Fernando Valley
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I really wish they had a Marmalade Cafe here in Hawaii because I loved it while I was visiting LA. I had a Grilled Cajun Chicken with pesto pasta dish that was amazing. It was filling and reasonably priced (at lunch) My girlfriend also loved her clam entree as well. (Don't entirely remember what she got)

This place was a huge hit for me, and when I return to California I plan on paying a visit here.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I've been to this restaurant several times for breakfast/brunch. The wait can be very long! By the time I am usually seated, I'm starving. Nevertheless, the food is good, the service is good. The Sherman Oaks location only offers street or valet parking. I did have my rehersal dinner at the Marmalade in Calabasas, the food was average, but very reasonable priced.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I eat here once a week. It is consistently good and the waitstaff aims to please. They smile and make me feel at home. The food is good and I like the variety. They will also oblige me when I have a request. Love that.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I went to the Marmalade cafe at the airport. What a rip off-We ordered a plain turkey sandwich and the bread was so stale that it was inedible; the cashier could not figure out how to enter a plain sandwich into her computerized system. Our other order was for a southwestern chicken wrap-I have never had a more tasteless sandwich. You might not have a lot of choices at the airport, but this I would avoid at all costs. It is an absolute rip off.

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here several times and have never been disappointed. The menu offers a variety of choices and portions are a good size. Bread is brought to the table to start out with. Soups, burgers, tacos are all good. Sweet potato fries are awesome! Drinks are also very good. Service has always been good and prices are moderate.