“Seafood Skewer was EXCELLENT!!!”
Review of Ulysses Voyage

Ulysses Voyage
Ranked #756 of 10,354 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Reviewed May 6, 2010

Seafood Skewer was EXCELLENT!!!

Reviewed October 27, 2009

The whipped caviar dip and the custard dessert were interesting, and they had several Greek wines, which was fun. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here again, but if I was nearby, it's a good choice for the area.

Reviewed February 1, 2009

We had lunch here. Very reasonably priced. The service was good & the food was delicious. The best feta cheese I have ever tasted, creamy & smooth not chalky.
My husband had the Greek salad which he loved & the salmon also very good. I had the Gyro (lamb & beef combo) meat was tender & juicy & seasoned perfectly & the pita was soft & warm, not chewy. We both had a glass of red wine & I don't usually order dessert but I had to try the baklava which we shared & it did not disappoint. The restaurant is small-ish & quaint inside & would not be good for large parties (more than 6) but they do have outdoor seating which would be better for that. Overall I loved this place & would like to try it for dinner. I can't wait to go back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 11, 2008

cute atmosphere - great gyro pitas, great service. AMAZING spicy feta dip

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed July 25, 2008

Okay Greek food, but too expensive for what you get. Another over-priced mediocre restaurant at the Grove.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Ulysses Voyage? Share your experiences!