“Delicious ”

Ranked #2,004 of 10,202 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Description: The best indian restaurant in los angeles. Order our food for pickup/Delivery - powered by Clorder
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Very good Indian food not to be missed n very economical also comparing to other Indian restaurants in LA .aalo parantha not to be missed .great service n lovely food .

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I was in for lunch the day the cook was off. The owner did the cooking himself. He’s from Punjab. Had an excellent and inexpensive yellow curry with chicken.
Recommend you tell them not to put the dressing on the little salad side. It tasted like some 99 cent from a supermarket bottle. The real Indian food was terrific.
Naan was excellent. Raita. On the heat scale I had the mildest, and even it bordered on spice. I cannot imagine what the spicy is like. Recommend for an inexpensive and authentic Indian lunch or dinner.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Craving for Indian food made us do some serious on-line research during our stay in downtown LA. Went to this place following out gut feeling .

Bingo we were in for a Indian feast ..........

Food was sumptuous and authentic . Mr Naveen the owner took special care to cater to our need .

Butter garlic Naan with butter chicken and bhuna ghost , awesome. must try .

Place is easy to find on the main street with parking meter close by , so no worries about that .

Nothing fancy about the restaurant , just good Indian food made us more than happy .

Must visit for Indian food .

Reviewed December 24, 2013

I took an unplanned stop at this place, not expecting much. Went with the regular tikka masala and garlic naan. To my surprise, this was among the better Indian food I had in sometime. spices were perfect, Naan was so perfectly baked with right garlic topping (this is tough to get).
I repeated the same dish the other day as well, and I surely know now, where to go when I am visiting LA next,
only issue is - finding a parking during peak hours, as the street doesnt allow road side parking before 7pm

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

We had a great experience. Very good food, the service was excellent and the price was fair. I really recommend it!!! Delicious!!!