“AWESOME AUTHENTIC INDIAN CUISINE”
Review of East India Grill

East India Grill
Ranked #1,896 of 9,980 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Description: The best indian restaurant in los angeles. Order our food for pickup/Delivery - powered by Clorder
Lucknow, India
“AWESOME AUTHENTIC INDIAN CUISINE”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Craving for Indian food made us do some serious on-line research during our stay in downtown LA. Went to this place following out gut feeling .

Bingo we were in for a Indian feast ..........

Food was sumptuous and authentic . Mr Naveen the owner took special care to cater to our need .

Butter garlic Naan with butter chicken and bhuna ghost , awesome. must try .

Place is easy to find on the main street with parking meter close by , so no worries about that .

Nothing fancy about the restaurant , just good Indian food made us more than happy .

Must visit for Indian food .

• Visited January 2014

Edison, New Jersey, USA
“Excellent, authentic Punjabi food”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I took an unplanned stop at this place, not expecting much. Went with the regular tikka masala and garlic naan. To my surprise, this was among the better Indian food I had in sometime. spices were perfect, Naan was so perfectly baked with right garlic topping (this is tough to get).
I repeated the same dish the other day as well, and I surely know now, where to go when I am visiting LA next,
only issue is - finding a parking during peak hours, as the street doesnt allow road side parking before 7pm

• Visited December 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent food”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

We had a great experience. Very good food, the service was excellent and the price was fair. I really recommend it!!! Delicious!!!

Los Angeles, California
“My Favorate Indian Take Out Place”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

East India Grill is my go-to place for great Indian Take out. Yummy food at reasonable prices, and the service is fast and friendly. Love their chicken tiki Marsala (although sometimes it could use a bit more chicken.) Great aloo gobi and perfect nann, and be sure to try the black dall. You can eat in the restaurant too, but don't expect a lot of ambiance. It's by no means a dump, but it's not somewhere you would want to take a first date. If you do decide to eat at the restaurant check Groupon for a fantastic 50% off deal -- the Groupon won't work for delivery though. If you love Indian food, and who doesn't -- you'll be very happy with your meal. By far my favorite Indian place in the Mid-City area.

• Visited September 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Excellent service”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This was my first time going to this restaurant and I will definitely return. I ordered the chicken vindaloo on the 3 course meal and my husband had the chicken tikka masala. Both dishes were delicious and the meal came with garlic naan and a salad. The only problem was that the white wine was not chilled; however, after a few minutes in the ice bucket, that problem was resolved. The service was excellent without being intrusive and the prices are reasonable. If you like Indian food, you can't go wrong with this restaurant. There is street parking so depending upon what time you go, it might be a bit of an issue finding a parking spot.

• Visited August 2013