“My Favorate Indian Take Out Place”
Review of East India Grill

East India Grill
Ranked #1,957 of 10,306 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Description: The best indian restaurant in los angeles. Order our food for pickup/Delivery - powered by Clorder
Reviewed September 27, 2013

East India Grill is my go-to place for great Indian Take out. Yummy food at reasonable prices, and the service is fast and friendly. Love their chicken tiki Marsala (although sometimes it could use a bit more chicken.) Great aloo gobi and perfect nann, and be sure to try the black dall. You can eat in the restaurant too, but don't expect a lot of ambiance. It's by no means a dump, but it's not somewhere you would want to take a first date. If you do decide to eat at the restaurant check Groupon for a fantastic 50% off deal -- the Groupon won't work for delivery though. If you love Indian food, and who doesn't -- you'll be very happy with your meal. By far my favorite Indian place in the Mid-City area.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

This was my first time going to this restaurant and I will definitely return. I ordered the chicken vindaloo on the 3 course meal and my husband had the chicken tikka masala. Both dishes were delicious and the meal came with garlic naan and a salad. The only problem was that the white wine was not chilled; however, after a few minutes in the ice bucket, that problem was resolved. The service was excellent without being intrusive and the prices are reasonable. If you like Indian food, you can't go wrong with this restaurant. There is street parking so depending upon what time you go, it might be a bit of an issue finding a parking spot.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

The food here is majorly delicious, but there\s room for improvement. My first visit, the naan with which I started the meal was served cold, and was pretty flavorless. This time, there was a stringy, touch hunk of broccoli in the curry with mixed vegetables that was pretty close to inedible. The curry itself, though, and my korma were very, very delicious.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I have been going here for years, get take out, dine in or even have it delivered! I gave this place 5+ stars! The owner is so nice and welcoming, and the food is to die for! Best masala ever! Great vegetarian and meat selections, try the Parmesan naan! Delish..

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We've been dining here for years. Probably 100+ times as I both order from here and go dine in multiple times per month. We love it and our friends love it and I haven't had Indian food I enjoy much more. The chicken tikka masala, cheese naan and samosas are our favorites. Truly great place run by very nice people highly recommended!