“Great Diner”

Swingers
Ranked #144 of 9,898 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Great Diner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Stayed next door and ate breakfast there a number of times. Also a few dinners when we'd been out late. Food always good and staff very helpful. Very interesting tattoo

• Finnish first
Sydney, Australia
“Classic LA Diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Lots of roomy booths, clean and bright diner. Good classic diner menu with baha vibe. I had scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and tomato for breakfast. If you want toast you need to order it. And if you want your side of tomatoes cooked you need to be specific.

Visited September 2013
Burnham-on-Crouch
“A great place for breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

We stayed at the adjoining motel and ate breakfast here most mornings during our stay in LA. The food was excellent and well-priced and the staff friendly, helpful, efficient and interestingly-tattooed!
My only criticism would be that the coffee was rather weak - something I have often found to be the case in US diners.

Visited September 2013
Hillsborough, North Carolina
“Fun Place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Seems they are always open. Breakfast was great with very friendly and eclectic staff! Prices and food quality were great.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank TomAB9
Paris, France
“Arrogant menu, awful service : too much promising”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

We went once there because we did two movie soirées and came back late at our room in the Beverly Laurel Motor Lodge, but we did not came back the second night. At first, I came in and wondered if they were still serving (as a french I did not pay attention that it was a diner). So I asked the waitress and she - litterally - laughed at me, and answered "yes" behind her teeth. We sat at the bar and I heard her tell her co-worker what had just happened, he laughed real hard, staring at us. We were both really disappointed. Then we ordered food, my boyfriend asked for eggs, they were dreadfully overcooked and tasteless, I asked for tofu in a sort of fusion salad, it was horribly fade, tasteless and worse it tasted humidity, if I may say so. At the end of this terrible late dinner, came the waitress with a big smile on her face and the check in her right hand. We didnt give any tip, and she stared at us while we left. Desastruous service, as bad as the food. Go for a Big Mac, your money will be more fairly used.

• Visited August 2013