“good rolls”

Neighborhood: Central L.A
Reviewed September 9, 2008

good rolls

Reviewed July 2, 2008

Just a normal sushi joint. I like their edamame.

Reviewed June 14, 2008

Good sushi...

Reviewed May 24, 2008

I wanted to like this place but I didn't. The amount of food that you get for the $ is a laughing matter. My friend and I left the restaurant hungry and ate elsewhere. And our waitress was horrible. She was missing in action half of the night and we couldn't even locate her to pay our bill. I guess her tip is not important to her. Sorry, I will not go back to Sushi Mon.

Reviewed April 13, 2008

Good sushi and fairly cheap. I would have preferred slightly smaller pieces.