“GREAT ... Enjoyed Canters Deli:)”
Review of Canter's Deli

Canter's Deli
Ranked #77 of 10,744 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Reviewed April 19, 2013

An after-event late night brought us to Canters, a place with real 50's character. Parking worked out fine for us. Sat in a large booth which was "comfy" and nice. A HUGE selection on the menu. Chose the corned beef sandwich and it was so BIG, two of us split it. Whew. The deli items are to die for, and with a large variety of delectable dessert selections in the on-site bakery. Didn't save room for dessert this time, but next time I definitely will! Canters is a fun place to go there when you visit LA. Perfect ending to a really nice day. Recommended!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I'm always on the lookout for good deli food whenever I visit a large city as we do not have this type food where I live. Canter's serves great matzo ball soup and an excellent Reuben sandwich. Service was good and there was no wait to be seated. Stop at the bakery on the way out and buy a carrot cake cupcake. It is one of the best cupcakes you'll ever eat.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

A 24-hour deli with great food? Need I say more? Their sandwiches are great and large enough to share. The flavorful meat and the rye bread perfectly complement each other. They are also know for their desserts, to full get something to go. You won't be disappointed. The service was great and they are very friendly. If you haven't been to canter's Deli, then you should definitely check it out.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I wasn't sure what to expect with Canters. I've seen it in T.V shows, heard it in songs and now I've visited and eaten the food and I'm completely in agreement of the hype.
This beautiful old building/theatre has so much character, upon arrival you have the choice of the deli or the bakery both which have everything visible so your mouth is watering immediately, we decided to eat in the restaurant and had the waitress bring us whatever she thought we'd like, she chose their specialty. The corned beef,pastrami on rye....WOW! the portion is large and comes with frys which we polished off with some cherry soda's.
Absolutely delicious, my only disappointment was I didn't leave room for dessert which I was craving that whole day.,

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Love this restaurant!
Great mish mash, awesome challah and delicious latkes!
We have been going here since we were children.

Just wish it was kosher and not "kosher style" seriously how can you even call yourself kosher style when you serve pork???

Anyway as soon as I found that out we no longer will ever go here again nor recommend itto other jews.

Thank you for the memories wish you could cut out the pork.