“So good it breaks the mouth”
Review of Angelini Osteria

Angelini Osteria
Reserve with OpenTable
Angelini Osteria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 10,254 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Wilshire
Cross street: Poinsettia
Description: Angelini Osteria also offers Full Event Catering in your home or venue of your choice. Our talented & professional Staff will make any event delicious & memorable!
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Had a wonderful authentic Italian dinner here last night. The homemade ravioli was just the right size wrapped around lamb shank pieces with a Parmesan sauce. Perfect balance of pasta, meat and cheese flavors. No wonder this restaurant is one of top places to eat in LA! Mille gracie.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Has been around for years. With good reason. A trip back to Italy. One of Wofgang Pucks favorite restaurants. I know... he told me. Nothing disappoints.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Very good Italian food. A wonderful lasagna. Great service. If you are looking for Italian food, you can't go wrong with this one.

1  Thank JakCv
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Still my favorite restaurant in LA. Hard to get in because it is small so make a reservation. Casual, intimate and the BEST food. Actually this is a foodie haven. You always meet chefs here! I love the Florentine steak. It is better than the ones in Florence. The quality is first rate and the chef cooks it to perfection. So, so delicious. Also love the chopped salad. Everything is freshly prepared. It is on the expensive side but I am happy to pay for a great dinner. This is a well run, unpretentious place. I hope I can get in the next time I'm in LA. Please save me a table!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I usually love Maggiano's or Olive garden style food... but this was a great surprising delight! The service was good and the food was excellent. We had homemade spaghetti melange and a seafood risotto along with spinach lasagna... which was so warm and delicious! I would definitely recommend eating here!