“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Angelini Osteria

Angelini Osteria
Reserve with OpenTable
Angelini Osteria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 9,888 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Wilshire
Cross street: Poinsettia
Description: Angelini Osteria also offers Full Event Catering in your home or venue of your choice. Our talented & professional Staff will make any event delicious & memorable!
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

Our dinner here on our last night in L.A. was a delightful experience! The place was just humming, with energy emanating from the smiling, eager staff and the obvious regulars who pack the place. The woman next to us confided that she and her husband dine there every Friday!! We gorged ourselves on incredible pasta, salads, and seafood, and then had dessert, too. It was a great meal and a bit of a "happening" as well.

• Visited August 2012

• Turkish first
“I've finally found my favorite Italian restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I are "foodies" and have ate Italian all over the world (including Italy) and after what seems like forever of searching for my favorite Italian restaurant, I've found it. Not in Milan, Venice, Rome, New York City, London, of anywhere else...but here- Los Angeles.

Angelini Osteria is superb. This is the way Italian should be done. Made from scratch food, excellent and consistently good. I've dined here 3 times (wish it was more!) on 3 separate trips and all 3 times I've been confronted with some of the most beautiful, fresh, classic and tasty Italian food on the planet.

The seafood ragu risotto is cooked so perfectly it could easily stand up at some of the most pretentious restaurants in the world. Same with the lasagna, and although I've never been a big pork fan- this place has forever changed that.

It's pricey but you won't leave hungry. Service is also excellent (has been each time I came) and the food is just out of this world. My top Italian choice worldwide. Very highly recommended.

Los Angeles, California, United States
“nothing compares to you tu tu tu tu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

For Los Angeles where Italian is by far better than most compared to all of Europe, AO has the best food no hype! no shows.......... Try the baked bone marrow!!!!

• Visited May 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“LA's BEST & Most Authentic Italian...just like Zagat says”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

I've been coming to Angelini for many years. I always thought it was consistently good, but I was reminded this week that this place is about excellence in food, wine, and service. It's a very lively place with remarkably attentive service though they don't fawn over you. Angelini is the closest thing to being in Italy for a meal--a bit raucous, always tight quarters, vibrant, and DELICIOUS.

• Visited August 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Better Italian in L.A.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

While I'm discerning in this particular cuisine, I admit that Angelini Osteria is one of the three best Italian restaurants in all of Los Angeles. The food is authentic and the service is lovely. I've been here a few times and when I go with my foodie-sister, she orders far more than she can possibly eat, but I'm happy to say I'm stuck bringing the leftovers home!

• Visited May 2012