“Delicious, so pleased!”

Bossa Nova
Ranked #53 of 9,953 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Brazilian, International
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Description: Bem-vindo! It is our warmest pleasure to make your dining experience absolutely enjoyable. Our name Bossa Nova is derive from a genre of Brazilian music which was compose and written during the 1950's and 60's. This music is a fusion of samba and jazz of which has become the most popular music in Brazil. Bossa Nova is not a fast food establishment. We take our time to freshly prepare your meal. Our commitment for excellent food quality and ingredients goes back to 1993 when we open our very first restaurant in West Hollywood. It will be a great satisfaction to cook for you and make your dining experience with us deep gratifying. Aurelio & Francisco
Bristol, Connecticut
“Delicious, so pleased!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Bossa Nova is a gem. We were looking for somewhere to eat on our first night in LA when we came across Bossa Nova, and we sure glad we did! I had the pesto pasta and my boyfriend had the carbonara pasta, both were delicious! I've never had such a great pesto sauce, paired with the sundried tomatoes, it's all I've been thinking about!

The wait staff was nice and helpful with ingredient questions. We also got the garlic bread as it was on a happy hour special, great size and super delicious. Next time we return to LA, Bossa Nova will definitely be one of our first stops again!

• Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Los Angeles, California
“Good”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Good for an ok brazilian food. I really like the coxinha, but sometimes service its just ok. good thing they close later. :) i will go back .

• Visited February 2014
Cornish
“Good!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

My hubby and I stopped for lunch. Service was great! I had the Copacabana sandwich. Pretty much a Philly cheese steak sandwich, but it was yummy. My hubby had a burrito. It was huge and tasty. We shared a salad and the Deluxe Dutch Fries. The fries mimicked McDonald's fries with Gorgonzola cheese melted on top. They make a delicious Caipirinha.

Visited April 2014
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

The food here is amazing and it's always busy. I had the madeira chicken which was wonderful. I think there is parking at the rear but we stayed across the road, so we would call in and put our names on the list - about a 35min wait - go to our motel, freshen up and then come back, went twice - great.

Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal here. The food was good, and the service very attentive to start with, although our food took a very long time to arrive.