“Second time as good as the first.”
Review of Bossa Nova

Bossa Nova
Ranked #60 of 10,132 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Brazilian, Italian, Latin, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Description: Bem-vindo! It is our warmest pleasure to make your dining experience absolutely enjoyable. Our name Bossa Nova is derive from a genre of Brazilian music which was compose and written during the 1950's and 60's. This music is a fusion of samba and jazz of which has become the most popular music in Brazil. Bossa Nova is not a fast food establishment. We take our time to freshly prepare your meal. Our commitment for excellent food quality and ingredients goes back to 1993 when we open our very first restaurant in West Hollywood. It will be a great satisfaction to cook for you and make your dining experience with us deep gratifying. Aurelio & Francisco
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

I visited here about three years ago when I was in town and I really enjoyed it then. My colleauge and I drove by today looking and knowing this resturant was in the area. I am glad we found it. Same tasty food and great service from Monika! You must eat here if you are in the area.

There are newer reviews for Bossa Nova

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Me and my girlfriend went to this restaurant because we were wanting some good steaks. We had an amazing dinner with a very good wine. Our waiter was Brazilian but was able to speak Italian, Napoli's dialect, english, spanish and portuguese. He made us try the home made bread and some sauce that I do not remember the name. Just amazing. A little pricy, but totally worth it.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We went with another couple, and what a great experience! The waiter is one of the best we had-Fernando was funny and attentive. The food was just pure delicious. I don't think you can go wrong with this great menu.
We shared the Avery salad and a bar b q chicken pizza. Our friends also shared two dishes-Plenty of food....We will be back, and often, it was a great experience both in terms of the food quality and the service. Prices are very reasonable! They deserve all 5 stars!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I'm so glad I found this place! A little taste of Brazilian cuisine, without having to leave Los Angeles. The food was outstanding however I recommend sharing as the portions are massive, although they allow you to take home anything you couldn't eat in one sitting. The waiters were very friendly and accommodating. Lovely atmosphere also.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

My boyfriend and i went to Bossa Nova on Friday night,we wasted a good 30 minutes looking for parking. The he place was packed & there was a long line outside,we waited about 45 mins and we were seated. I loved the atmosphere, we had the most amazing waiter Fernando, very attentive and personable. I ordered the Manuela's Special pasta and it was yummy,they didn't skimp on meat, the portion was huge with plenty of shrimp, chicken, and prosciutto. My boyfriend had the bbq bacon burger with deluxe fries on the side. The fries were delicious with the cream sauce, bleu cheese, and gorgonzola. We had plenty of leftovers and the prices are more than affordable. I will definitely be back!