“dont you just love a great Brazilian”
Review of Bossa Nova

Bossa Nova
Ranked #65 of 10,140 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Brazilian, Italian, Latin, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Description: Bem-vindo! It is our warmest pleasure to make your dining experience absolutely enjoyable. Our name Bossa Nova is derive from a genre of Brazilian music which was compose and written during the 1950's and 60's. This music is a fusion of samba and jazz of which has become the most popular music in Brazil. Bossa Nova is not a fast food establishment. We take our time to freshly prepare your meal. Our commitment for excellent food quality and ingredients goes back to 1993 when we open our very first restaurant in West Hollywood. It will be a great satisfaction to cook for you and make your dining experience with us deep gratifying. Aurelio & Francisco
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Was taken to lunch at this great little Brazilian restaurant. Very impressed great choice and large portions would recommend.

There are newer reviews for Bossa Nova

Reviewed May 5, 2013

The service was good but the food was great. I had the grilled sea bass with the lemon butter sauce and spinach. I ate every bite. My son ordered the blackened chicken dish with rice. It looked like a pepper steak and rice dish. The blackened chicken has a delicious sauce (I had to eat a bite of his). and his friend ordered the grilled salmon which he said was amazing. Our dishes cost approximately $12 which is not bad. I highly recommend this place. They are open very late (till 3 or 4 am). There was a note on the menu that said you must spend at least $10 after midnight. I guess that is to keep people from just hanging out late at night..

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I've been here but don't remember it too well. Had the food been bad, trust me, I would have remembered. I list this restaurant in my mind as "close to Cuban cooking and delicious." I'm very fussy plaintains and frijoles. They have to be authentic. I remember liking this place. For the best in Cuban food, though, go to Havana Mania on Manhattan Beach Boulevard. Now THERE'S a restaurant!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Not sure why is so packed? It suppose to be Brazilian but it has burgers, pizza, and pastas on the menu? Even the the Brazilian is not true Brazilian food..

Reviewed April 11, 2013

A friend recommended this restaurant and since we were staying close by we decided to give it a go. When we arrived, there was a 25min wait for an available table, we didn't mind as we thought it must be good if ts so busy especially as we've passed by 8 blocks of empty restaurants! We were right! I ordered the Manuella's pasta with cheese ravioli, it was the best pasta I've had! A lot of meat and spicy sauce, I didn't need to add any further personal touches (no salt/pepper etc). My husband has the fillet steak and it was delicious and cooked to perfection. The staff there were flawless in their service and very friendly. We loved it so much, we went back again before we left LA.