“Something for Everyone”

Bossa Nova
Ranked #56 of 10,808 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Brazilian, Italian, Latin, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Description: Bem-vindo! It is our warmest pleasure to make your dining experience absolutely enjoyable. Our name Bossa Nova is derive from a genre of Brazilian music which was compose and written during the 1950's and 60's. This music is a fusion of samba and jazz of which has become the most popular music in Brazil. Bossa Nova is not a fast food establishment. We take our time to freshly prepare your meal. Our commitment for excellent food quality and ingredients goes back to 1993 when we open our very first restaurant in West Hollywood. It will be a great satisfaction to cook for you and make your dining experience with us deep gratifying. Aurelio & Francisco
Reviewed August 1, 2012

While they do have great Brazilian entrees, the menu has a wide range of choices. Everyone in our party had something different ranging from a pizza to stroganoff. None of us were disappointed. Everything was great. Reasonable prices, attentive service. Nothing was lacking.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Te Bossa Nova restaurant I had a wonderful and delicious meal at was located in West Los Angeles on Pico Blvd. I had mozzarella bruschetta, and cochina pear shaped appetizers which was divine. The bread is a meal in itself. I love the Lasagna. This is done outstandingly. The coconut flan dessert is mouthwatering great. The service was great and fast. Valet parking is very inexpensive and your best bet for parking. It s under five dollars.

1  Thank Sittinghen
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Brazilian restaurant where you can eat different kind of food like pasta or typical brazilian plates. I ate a beef with bananas in the terrace. The quantity of the dishes were enough. Good price for the food. The service was also good.

1  Thank Miki_10
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Not that hot! It use to be back in the days when it was over on Robertson next to the old Luna Park...after returning recently i founf it had done what most restaurants due...go down hill quality wise.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Went to Bossa Nova for the first time last night and I have to say, I LOVED IT! The food was OMG! We had a series of appetizers, starting with garlic shrimp, chicken fingers and bacon wrapped chicken with Gorgonzola sauce. OMG, the sauce was slap yo mama good, I was licking my fingers which is something I hardly ever do. The service was really cool, our waitress was really cool and down to earth. I would recommend this place to anyone who's looking for a restaurant with great food, ambience and service.