“Feels like home!”

Neighborhood: West Hollywood
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Feels like home!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

The first tme I walked into Lola's I knew this would be our "go to" spot. Comfortable seating, soft lighting, yummy menu...so refreshing! So tired of the trendy, overpriced "here today, gone tomorrow" restaurant scene of LA!

• Visited July 2012

Los Angeles, California
“Terrible Service and Bland Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

Our server was rude, didn't take the order properly so everything came out wrong. Their food was bland and just not good. This place is known mostly for its drinks and not the food.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Neener415
Lola's L, Owner at Lola's, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Hi ~ I am writing in response to your review on Tripadvisor. It looks like you were here a while back and I wanted to let you know that since last December we have had a change in managers, a new menu and we have done some terrific renovations to the space. I am so sorry you last visit was much less than up to par - I really do strive to have customers have a wonderful experience leaving them wanting to come back. I would love to offer you an evening on me ( it looks like you live in Los Angeles ?? ) I know we can make your next visit much more memorable. Let me know if there might be a convenient time for you and a guest to come by. Best regards, Loren
323.654.5652
Dallas, TX
“Martini menu is to die for, stylish lounge in West Hollywood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

Get the mac n cheese-its amazing! Stay for a while and try out a few martinis from the extensive menu at this super stylish lounge.

Visited May 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Cool place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012

They have different rooms for different people. Great drinks menu with very cool names of cocktails.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't waste your money.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2010

This place was hugely disappointing. I've never been to a restaurant where drinks went untouched, without the bartender asking if there was anything wrong. It was so bad that I left after only spending $40 of a $50 gift ceritificate. A horrible experience.

1 Thank LA2JM