“Chicken is as chicken does”

California Chicken Cafe
Ranked #713 of 10,808 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Reviewed April 20, 2013

The chicken? Moist, tasty, fresh and again probably a much better experience than ever expected due to the company.. How you eat food is what determines the enjoyment and excitement in eating it.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

So like many people, I'm trying to lose the holiday pounds by eating healthier choices. However, being the foodie that I am, most health food tastes like cardboard to me! That's why I love this place. The chicken is always juicy and flavorful and the side dishes never disappoint. For those of you who are vegetarian, there are some options. I would not recommend this place to vegans, for obvious reasons...

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I visit here at least once a week with my co-workers. The food is consistently fresh and good. They only serve Chicken. Excellent roasted chicken with side dishes or Chicken salads made to your specific requirements. I know people who visit from out of state and need to make this one of their first stops. The eating area is "very basic". The tables are quite close together, but the food more than makes up for it.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I used to be a regular at California Chicken Cafe in Northridge. I either ordered a chicken wrap or a three piece grilled chicken with two sides (usually mashed potatoes and caesar salad). Recently the night after eating their grilled chicken meal, I had a severe case of food poisoning. I'll spare the gory details, but it was bad. After that, I can't ever set foot in the place again nor can I recommend it.

2  Thank Burgerwars
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I've been in search for the best Caesar salad for quite some time...and I can say without question that California Chicken Cafe has done it. They have perfected every ingredient: lettuce, chicken, dressing and crouton (pita chips!); and theyve done so in a healthy fashion.

I REALLY wish California Chicken Cafe existed in the Bay Area...cause I miss it now that I live away from LA!