“Dont miss it!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Venice
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Nice place, great people, awesome smoothies and sandwiches!!!!
It one or two blocks away from venice beach, nice neighborhood!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

But they have so much more; coffee, tea, smoothies and a sandwich area w/fresh sliced meat. I usually bring my ESL students here when we hang out at Venice Beach/Washington area.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

During a visit to the area, I stopped in one morning for a bagel sandwich and coffee. Service was quick and efficient. Food was good, coffee was great. Took a walk on the nearby fishing pier and enjoyed the scenery and my breakfast. Tables outside the establishment are convenient and very popular with locals.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

While staying in Marina del Rey for a conference, I was looking for a place that the locals enjoy at a good price. I came across Cow's End by accident but I was not disappointed. I wanted a light dinner so I chose the breakfast tacos, which had scrambled egg, chicken sausage, black beans, corn, and salsa. They were super delish. It did take a little while to get my order but I only saw one cook and there were folks in line before me. While I didn't have one, they had LOTS of coffees and teas to chose from and I saw several people just hanging out enjoying their drinks. Oh, and the PB Smore was my dessert...this peanut butter gal had no complaints! It's a cool little shop and if I am ever in the area again, I will go back!

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

We had about an hour to kill before our dinner plans. We found this nice local cafe. There was a very laid back atmosphere on the second floor. We hung out in the sofa lounge. The sofas were comfortable and can accommodate over a dozen people. The prices were reasonable. Also, there is free wifi with purchase.