“The Perfect Morning Cup of Coffee!”
Review of The Cow's End Cafe

The Cow's End Cafe
Ranked #1 of 359 Coffee & Tea in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Venice
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I love a Good cup of coffee in the morning, it is something that just makes my day and it's been a while since I am disillusioned by coffee chains like Starbucks or Dunkin so every time I visit a new place I look for the Best Local Bar to have one.

Cow's End just made my day so far. It was crowded and looking fancy. Everybody have a cup of coffee in front of them so I decided to give it a try.

Wonderful, I took a Costa Rica blend, rich intense and bold as I love it. I am pretty sure that the smoothies are fabulous too and that would be the next thing to try, but please, please, please reader... support locals and come over here to have your morning coffee, it is simply unforgettable. These guys will have me as an everyday costumer ride away, from costumers to design to coffee to atmosphere everything is outstanding and authentic.

Family business since 1989 and on top of that, the first floor is wide and generous with wifi and lots of sits.

the only negative of this place I hardly found is that on the first flor is slightly too warm and looks like there is no air conditioning.

If you look for an authentic Venice Beach Bar crowded of Venice beach locals with an outstanding selection of coffees and smoothes, this is the place to be, always.

Just keep it real my friend.

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

This is such a cute place with excellent food and coffee! Friendly staff and quick service. If you need to use your computer, check out the upstairs area.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

A great varities of coffee, plus the location and ambience were all 5star, made our trip much more enjoyable.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

This place is right off the pier at Venice Beach. Great coffee, super friendly staff, and funky feel. And locally owned! Get a latte to go and then take it out on the pier to watch surfers in the morning.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Great coffee!
Great People watching!
Great Bakery and deli!
No Dislikes!!! It's what the locals dig! Very cool vibe!