“Don Attitudes”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Westside
Reviewed March 27, 2009

I have been visiting and recommending Don Antonio’s for over ten years. However, this place is now off my list. Three of us dined today and had to ask for extra utensils, a menu, water, take-out bag and the check.

When I told the manager about my experience he gave me attitude, raised his voice, told me I drank too much water and never tried to make the situation better. My exact words were “I’m sorry, but I really did not enjoy my visit here tonight.” Does that qualify being yelled at in front of other diners? I think not.

I still recommend the food but the service has to change before I will set foot in this place again.

1  Thank glb310

Reviewed August 8, 2008

lively place

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed May 29, 2008

Pretty decent food, too bad Heidi and Spencer from the Hills go there.

Reviewed April 22, 2008

gross food on wednesdays. super crowded, but fun anyway.

Reviewed April 11, 2008

A good neighborhood Mexican place. Amazing fajitas and burritos.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook