“Super good the first day and the left overs on the next day”
Review of Empanada's Place

Empanada's Place
Ranked #1,273 of 10,744 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Westside
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I actually haven't seen the actual restaurant because a friend picked it up for us. I can't comment much on the service or price, but the Empanadas were excellent. To be fair, this is the first and only time I have had a legit Empanada. We must have had 8 different kinds. They come with a take out menu with pictures (think, box of chocolates) so you kind of know what you're eating. We ate it for snack the first day and then breakfast the next day. The kids absolutely loved it for breakfast.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Admittedly, I have only tried the empanadas here but they were fantastic. I grabbed a bag of various flavor combinations and nothing disappointed me. The dining area is pretty small and parking can be a little tough, but this is definitely worth a stop. I think I waited less than ten minutes for them to freshly prepare my order. Great value too.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Excellent empanadas, great variety. Feels like I just returned to
Buenos Aires for a visit. They have coffee and desserts, cookies with the dulce de leche in the middle to die for. It's a small place, with just a few tables, cosy, just what I like.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

This place has the best Argentinian Empanadas i think in all of California. The empanadas are pricey but are good quality and is a must for visitors as well as locals. This place has been there for over 25 years and has always been a favorite for me. When going to a baseball game, this is a stop to take with you, basketball game a stop to take with you, visiting relatives in California this is the best way to say Hello. You will not be disappointed.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook