“Organic plant based cuisine”

Real Food Daily - West Hollywood
Ranked #324 of 9,898 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Description: Real Food Daily is L.A.'s Premier Organic Vegan Restaurant offering a variety of healthy and delicious Organic & Vegan cuisine. RFD is open 7 day's from 11:30am-10:00pm a week with an amazing Sunday brunch from 10:00am-3:00pm!
Whistler, Canada
“Organic plant based cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

After a big night in Hollywood, nutrients were the call of the day. Thankfully my wife knew that big celebs like Beyoncé frequent this quaint spot. Once we found the restaurant we sat on the patio enjoying the California sun and constant stream of people. The menu is all very healthy, and has no bad products in any of their from scratch meals. Personally, the milkshakes are worth the trip alone, I has a south west salad, that surprised me in size easily could have fed both of us. My wife had vegan nachos and a vegan clubhouse with avocado, with a smoothie that I shared in between gulps of my non-dairy strawberry shake. We left full, and rejuvenated and ready to get back into the sun and holiday revellery. High calibre of high quality dishes, make this an automatic when we are next in West Hollywood. Plus the stars really do know a thing or two about good places and they do dine here.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank David S
AnnGentry, Owner at Real Food Daily - West Hollywood, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Hi Rob - I am so pleased to hear that your first visit to RFD with your wife was such a wonderful one. Our seasonally-inspired menu takes healthful cuisine to a delicious new level and we take great pride in providing the highest quality organic, non-GMO plant-based foods to our guests in an environmentally conscious way. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you and your wife again next time you're in West Hollywood!

Shanghai, China
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Cordial and speedy service. Very delicious and surprising flavors. Simply great food and the best vegan we have ever been to.

Los Angeles, California
“Excellent vegan restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Always a good choice if you want a vegan fine dining experience. I particularly love their brunch, pancakes, french toast and savory dishes as well. Their baked goods are excellent too.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank sweetlorraine72
Fullerton, California
“Great vegan food!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

The menu is incredible and I could be happy here for months based on the food. We happened to have slow service, which was frustrating and took away from the experience. I have the owners cookbook and every recipe I've tried has been a winner. I'm anxious to try the other locations as this particular location was not conveniently located off the freeway or close to other things I'd be interested in seeing.

• Visited November 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Tasty organic vegetarian & vegan menu!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have been dining here for years, since it opened in Santa Monica many moons ago. The owner, Ann Gentry, is brilliant and her menus have always been incredibly delicious and thoughtful. My favorite "go-to" menu item is the Sea Cake. I could eat that everyday!! But there is so much to choose from there, everyone can easily be satisfied!

Visited August 2013