“I always eat here”

Real Food Daily - West Hollywood
Ranked #258 of 9,980 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Description: Real Food Daily is L.A.'s Premier Organic Vegan Restaurant offering a variety of healthy and delicious Organic & Vegan cuisine. RFD is open 7 day's from 11:30am-10:00pm a week with an amazing Sunday brunch from 10:00am-3:00pm!
us
“I always eat here”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

LA has many restaurants to choose from but I always return here because I always leave happy. My husband is not a vegan but loves to eat here. He is amazed that he doesnt leave hungry as most non vegan assume. Now he always suggest to go there when were in LA.
If your new to town this is also a place to see occasional movie stars.

BC, Canada
“For Vegan food this restaurant has a wonderful variety of flavour and choices.”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

We visited this restaurant twice. Once with friends for desserts and the 2nd time with my teen daughter for a meal. We both loved everything we ordered.

The food was fresh, tasty and interesting! The service was great, helpful and friendly, even though, both times they were busy. They have many gluten free options as well.

THE CLUB TRIPLE DECKER SANDWICH was so yummy I can still remember it! Here's what's in it:Seitan, tempeh bacon, avocado, lettuce, tomato, vegenaise, sourdough bread for 13.75. It is huge too! We had a big salad too. I can't remember which one I had, I just remember that I really liked it alot! If you like tempeh,seitan or cashew cheese, you will love some of their options.

One of the desserts we tried and really liked was the Gluten Free Double Layer Chocolate Cake with fresh rasberries.
You must know that I used to baked desserts for a living and so I have very high standards!
The couple next to us were for LA and they were celebrating a special evening out and said it was one of their favorite places even though her husband wasn't vegan.

Selinsgrove
“Ups and downs”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Overall, the food was well-prepared and delicious. However, the food on the children's menu was not good; we ordered the pizza and a pasta dish. Also, the signature chocolate raspberry dessert was very poor. One raspberry on top and it seemed stale. Will try again, though.

Phoenix
“Best vegan gravy”
Reviewed November 27, 2011

RFD never disappoints. On this visit I defaulted to the "TV dinner" if only so I could have oodles of gravy. It was crowded but the service was great.

Visited November 2011
Miami Beach, Florida
“Back 3 times in one weekend - Vegan Paradise Found”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

We certainly weren't expecting a whole lot when we decided to try RFD in Santa Monica. But it was so good we had to try the other location once we arrived in West Hollywood. All I can say is I hope it catches on and spreads across the country because we need one in Denver! I admit we were a little distracted by Woody Harrelson and his party at the next table when we had the first meal. I had an RFD burger with the works and a Chocolate Hemp Milkshake[in honor of the Woody sighting!] the first night. It is amazing how they can actually make seitan bacon ( which they make and smoke themselves) taste exactly, I mean the same crunch, same flavor and texture and everything as the meat version that I'm used to. With a place as inspired as RFD, there is no suffering for lack of delicious choices. If you go for brunch - they open at 10AM - don't miss the Sea Cake Benedict! What a treat! The waffles were very good as well. From soups to wraps to burgers it was all amazingly delicious and memorable. The only dish I didn't find totally awesome was some kind of sushi plate. The service at both locations was very good with the La Cienega location feeling a bit more clean, comfortable and spread out on one level. The Santa Monica location has a loft eating section and it was kind of hot up there.

• Visited November 2011