“A Little Bit of Paris”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: West Hollywood
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Very authentic Parisian style Bistro in the heart of West Hollywood.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

We always make this our first stop for dinner in LA. Food is always good, service is always slow. But we like this small place a lot.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

W'eve eaten here before on a quiet, low-key Monday night to enjoy a truly warms welcome and a wonderful meal. This last visit was on a Friday: Place was packed with chauffers dropping their well-heeled passengers, who upon entry all seemd to know each other. Much kissing and hugging. Small sprinkling of recognisible entertainment faces. But we felt right at home, just like that previous quiet Monday visit.

They still serve the best liver we've had in the US. Thos places does deliver value-for-money – good food, warm staff, fun clientele.

Can't wait for our next visit january 2012.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

This is an adorable French Restaurant in West Hollywood. My husband and I enjoyed a romantic meal here on a Thursday night in May. We were seated right away, and after much deliberation we settled on an appetizer of moroccan lamb sausages and two of the daily specials: potato crusted salmon w/vegetables and roast veal w/vegetables and mashed potatoes. The salmon had the perfect amount of crispiness on the top with a layer of potato, and the combination of the flavors was amazing. Everything was delicious! The price range of all the entrees was between $15 and $30, so it was pretty reasonable for the quality of the dishes. We would definitely go back for another meal and dessert!

Reviewed November 12, 2009

This restaurant makes you feel like you're in Paris. A true French Bistro! Some of what we ordered was really good and some was just okay. Our Brie appetizer was amazing and I wish I had ordered more of it. I had the Sea Bass for dinner and my sister had the Salmon. They were just okay epspecially for the price. I had heard the chocolate souflee was orgasmic but I didn't think it was all that good. I would go back but I would order something different.