“Morton's - The Steakhouse, Los Angeles”

Morton's - The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's - The Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #130 of 10,354 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Cross street: San Vicente
Transit: La Cienega
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Phenomenal steak. Enough said. Almost...

It wouldn't be fair to miss out praising their hot chocolate souffle.

The best steak of my travels this year, Cooked perfectly with some wonderful sour cream mashed potatoes and mushrooms for sides. And again a wonderful dessert as mentioned above. First class service also.

Excellent evening and a wonderful end to my holiday, though it was very quiet in the restaurant so atmosphere lacked. My only negative.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I've pretty much been to every steak restaurant in London, and several others in large financial centres around the planet, and this blows all of them out of the water. I cannot say anything more - it's expensive, but damn well worth it. Absolutely mind blowing.

I found the decor slightly dated, but I guess that is the style of the chain. Only downside.

Atmosphere was poor, but then it was very quiet, we went quite late on a week night and it isn't easily seen from the the road. Most people will probably have gone to the SLS Hotel around the corner.

I had the fillet steak, medium-rare. Mmm.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

the shrimp cocktail was very good and also the salads... But the porterhouse steak and the cajun ribeye is very good the best in the menu. the only things that is you want desert they take to long for desert even if you ask in the beginning of the dinner. Please ask for the chocolate cake with chocolate lava inside is the best...

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Morton's is located at 7th & Figueroa. We have a delicious lunch that did not break the bank. The waitress was fabulous. They have a robust gluten free menu and a prefix lunch with many options. They are part of the Landrys group which has a nice loyalty program. Sign up!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband is a huge meat eater and bbq fanatic. We were visiting Chicago and I made a reservation so that we could enjoy a special steak. We had heard so much about how great Morton's is. It is the second expensive restaurant that I have visited, and I am sure it is only me, but I did not enjoy my meal at either one - a Kobe burger in Vegas and a filet mignon at Morton's.