“Excellent like always”

Morton's - The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's - The Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #150 of 10,299 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Cross street: San Vicente
Transit: La Cienega
Reviewed June 3, 2013

the shrimp cocktail was very good and also the salads... But the porterhouse steak and the cajun ribeye is very good the best in the menu. the only things that is you want desert they take to long for desert even if you ask in the beginning of the dinner. Please ask for the chocolate cake with chocolate lava inside is the best...

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Morton's is located at 7th & Figueroa. We have a delicious lunch that did not break the bank. The waitress was fabulous. They have a robust gluten free menu and a prefix lunch with many options. They are part of the Landrys group which has a nice loyalty program. Sign up!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband is a huge meat eater and bbq fanatic. We were visiting Chicago and I made a reservation so that we could enjoy a special steak. We had heard so much about how great Morton's is. It is the second expensive restaurant that I have visited, and I am sure it is only me, but I did not enjoy my meal at either one - a Kobe burger in Vegas and a filet mignon at Morton's.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

My wife and I dined at Morton's for the first time on Valentine's Day. The service was excellent. The food was excellent. The only exceptions I have was the bread or the onion bread. It was a bit strong and left a lasting flavor of toasted onions in my mouth. Plain, bread, sweet, even sour dough bread would have worked. I understand they changed their breads recently. The rusty Scupper is a bit better with good tasting steaks and excellent bread and much cheaper! Morton's, I will be back but not anytime soon. That meal cost me over $200.00 dollars. No appetizers, no desserts, no coffee. Two steaks, one salad, one baked potato, one mashed potato and three glasses of wine.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

The Service was above and beyond. Enjoyed the food, drink and atmosphere by far. They created menu which said spouse' name and the date we dined.