“Excellent Steaks”

Morton's - The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's - The Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #118 of 10,090 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Transit: La Cienega
Los Angeles, California
“Excellent Steaks”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

When I feel to enjoy a wonderful steak Morton's is the place centrally located adjacent to SLS Hotel!! I recommend highly!!

Visited March 2013

Los Angeles, CA
“Delicious Dinner Wonderful Service”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Fantastic steak and sides . A real old school steakhouse. The salads and mashed potatoes are 2 DIE FOR. Pricey, but try the reasonably priced Happy Hour in the bar for value.

Visited April 2013
Santa Clarita, California
“Great place to go on date night.”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband I hae been married almost 17 years and this is a place we like to go without the kid. I recommend to take someone special,

Visited February 2013
Santa Ana, California
“A step above the other steakhouse”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

You can't go wrong with Morton's or RCS, but I give the nod to Morton's. Here's a tip: bring your favorite vegetarian. it turns out that a well-selected set of side dishes will be everything your veggie is hankerin' for while you can enjoy the tender cuts of the best steaks and other meats in town.

Visited January 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Ok food, rushed service”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

When we visit the USA, we have always gone to Mortons, and usually love it.

On our visit to Los Angeles in February, we booked a table and looked forward to a nice meal. On arrival we were told to wait for the manager to show us to her table by the host. After a few minutes she came back and told us to follow her to our table - not sure why we weren't shown straight away.

Our table was in the middle of the floor, which was ok, but a lot of traffic going by all the time.

We ordered our steaks with anticipation. We waited almost 40 minutes for our main course, aparently because of a problem with one of the broilers. The food was ok, certainly not fabulous, as I would have expected, and experienced on previous visits. My partner order a small Fillet Mignon - medium cooked. It was so rare that it was almost moo'ing when it arrived (cold in the middle)! My New York strip was nice and I enjoyed it. Service was ok, but the staff appeared to be rushed off their feet.

Salad was nice, and bread great as usual. I hope to have a better experience next time - not too bad but could be a lot better, as it used to be!

• Visited February 2013