“The feel of a little restaurant in Europe.”
Review of Little Next Door

Little Next Door
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Next Door is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #355 of 9,953 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1 block west of Crescent Heights at La Jolla
Description: As an extension of The Little Door, Little Next Door is a modern French brasserie featuring farm-fresh seasonal fare serving daily weekend brunch, lunch and dinner. The menu highlights both classic and French forward dinner specials, sandwiches, salads, freshly baked organic breads & pastries, egg dishes and a variety of our famous jams and preserves with a diverse selection of wines from around the world.
Bakersfield, California, United States
“The feel of a little restaurant in Europe.”
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Nice atmosphere -good food -good service. Nice wines to choose from. Valet parking. We will look forward to going back Be sure and leave room for desert

Sherman Oaks, CA
“Wonderful”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My friends & I dropped in on Thursday evening. The place was busy but we were seated right away. The atmosphere is beautiful!!!The server was very nice. He brought tastes of the wines before we ordered. We shared several dishes and everything was wonderful. I will go back!!

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic food, great atmosphere and good value”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We visited this restaurant after seeing the reviews here on Trip Advisor and we so impressed we went back a second time in our short one week stay in LA. The atmosphere was relaxed and staff attentive and friendly. The decor is cute and we quite enjoyed sitting inside. The food was lovely and fresh, quite large in the servings and delivered with a smile every time. The desserts are authentically French and mouth-wateringly delicious (and awesome value at $6-$8 each!).
We'd definitely recommend Little Next Door to any fellow travellers and I can't wait to go back to LA just to dine here again!

Los Angeles
“I Should Have Eaten Here Sooner!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I've seen The Little Door and Little Next Door dozens of times when on 3rd St. and even contemplated going inside to eat but always decided against it. I figured the food was just mediocre. I finally decided to check it out last week during DineLA and was very pleasantly surprised at how delicious it was. I ordered from a preset lunch menu and had the carrot ginger soup, steak done medium and an orange blossom macaron. I can tell from the quality of the dishes I received the regular menu is most likely good. I will definitely be going again.

• Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Little Restaurant on 3rd Street, LA”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We had the great pleasure of dining at the Little Next Door on 3rd Street in Los Angeles. The ambiance was fantastic, the food was outstanding, the service was very good, and the price was right. I had a great Spanish Fritatta for brunch that i certainly would order again. Great place to dine. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013