“The best Deli in LA” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Brent's Delicatessen & Restaurant

Brent's Delicatessen & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 9,517 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American, Diner, Kosher, Delicatessen, Gluten Free
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: South San Fernando Valley
Description: Founded in 1967, Brent's Deli (with locations in Northridge and Westlake Village) has been the ZAGAT-rated # 1 Delicatessen & Restaurant for 17 years. Brent's Deli features more than 650 items on its menu, as well as take-out, delivery anywhere in Southern California (literally) and catering for 20 or 2,000.
San Diego, California
“The best Deli in LA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Previously reviewed and still the best. We also ate (again) at Philippe's the Original (also previously reviewed.

Visited June 2013
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Brent's Delicatessen & Restaurant, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Hi Jules,

My name is Josh -- I'm the Marketing & Social Media Manager at Brent's Deli.

Thanks for the great review / rating! We hope to see you again the next time you're in LA :)

I hope you made it back to San Diego safe and sound.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Granada Hills, CA
“Best Deli in Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I have been there a number of times, the most recent of which was last night. The food is always excellent, and the service is really good. Last night I asked for extra lean pastrami, and I got the leanest pastrami I have ever had. And it was so tasty. This is certainly the best deli in the San Fernando Valley, if not in all of Los Angeles.

• 5 of 5 stars
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Brent's Delicatessen & Restaurant, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Hey Andy,

My name is Josh -- I'm the Marketing & Social Media Manager at Brent's Deli.

Thanks for the great review -- I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed our lean pastrami!

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I am in love with the hot pastrami and I love the Stuffed Cabbage. The bread was very tasty too, The service was fast and friendly. I have been there many times, can’t stop my self going there, because the food was very delicious.

• 4 of 5 stars
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Brent's Delicatessen & Restaurant, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Hey Megan,

My name is Josh -- I'm the Marketing & Social Media Manager at Brent's Deli.

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad to hear you enjoy our hot pastrami and stuffed cabbage -- they're two of our most popular dishes!

We hope to see you again soon!

Bend, Oregon
“OMG”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Brent's is by far the best deli in the San Fernando Valley. Whenever I travel to Los Angeles, I always have a pastrami sandwich there. As good as it was 15 years ago. Yummy. Quick, friendly and fast service. The pickles are to die for. Can't wait to go back again. Thank you Brent's!!!

• 5 of 5 stars
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Brent's Delicatessen & Restaurant, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Hi, my name is Josh -- I'm the Marketing & Social Media Manager at Brent's Deli.

Thanks so much for your great review! We pride ourselves on providing great food and great service, and I'm glad to hear you experienced both.

brentsdeli.com
Castaic, California
“My favorite deli!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We have been to brents many times. Great ham and cheese omelets. Perfect Monte Cristo sandwich and that's hard to find. Huge deli sized portions. Not too many good delis left. This one is worth the drive. Crowded and noisy but that is normal for a busy deli! Go at off times to get seated right away. The waitresses are friendly and welcoming. Don't listen to the negative reviews. This is a gem. Kids happy. Husband happy. Coming back to Brents!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars

Thanks so much for your great review! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the Ham and Cheese Omelette, as well as the Monte Cristo Sandwich -- they're two of our more popular dishes!

Take care, and we hope to see you again soon!

brentsdeli.com