“Neighborhood favorite”

Neighborhood: Pacific Palisades
Istanbul, Turkey
“Neighborhood favorite”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We were taken here by our friends who go to this place regularly and we definitely plan to return. The food was absolutely delicious and staff very friendly. The atmosphere is also lively and fun.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank EPTraveller99

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Love the Food and Drink, but noise level could be a little better...”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

When I first looked at the pictures of Pearl Dragon on their website, I had this notion that the place would be very elegant and have a quiet atmosphere. However when we got to the restaurant, I was a little disappointed that the noise level was a bit on the high side, although it didn't disappoint as far as how elegant/classy the place looked. There were 6 of us in our group and each couple bought a different set of dishes to share. My hubby and I bought a variety of Sashimi (I especially liked the Toro special they had that night). We also ordered a bottle of the Kokoshimuso sake (I usually like my Sake cold, unfiltered and smooth). I was quite sure that we all enjoyed our food. However, it was very difficult to hear what people in our group were saying as the noise level prevented us from doing so. All in all, the food and drinks were great and I would definitely come back here if only to enjoy the food. I wouldn't recommend this place for a quiet or romantic night out.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank TravelGal9876
“A awesome restaurant with different variety's of food”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

One of my personnel favorite restaurants that makes my favorite sushi in a bento box

Pacific Palisades, California
“Inventive Asian fusion in Pacific Palisades”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

This is a little gem adored by us locals in the Palisades. The Asian fusion cuisine is beautifully presented, and expertly prepared. Lots of small plate dishes to order and combine for endless meal combinations. My family and I treasure this place as one of our mainstays. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wing Ding Burger”
Reviewed May 4, 2011

You wouldn't expect an excellent burger at a sushi restaurant but the Wing Ding burger is a hold over from the old House Of Lee, which is the Chinese restaurant that occupied the Pearl Dragon space in the 60's and early 70's. Order it with Szechuan fries.

1 Thank Maddencheck