“Good food and good service”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Ranked #1,627 of 10,140 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Liked the efficient greeter and the accurate prediction of wait time.
Liked the salad and especially the Salmon dinner (who ever heard of going to an Italian restaurant and ordering salad. I did and it was quite good).
Took a bit longer than I'd like for the entree to arrive; ate all the bread to hold me over

There are newer reviews for Maggiano's Little Italy

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I have visited Maggiano's a few times and unfortunately the food was always dissappointment. The first time a had a piece of plastic inside my appetizer (calamari ), the second time my pasta was so over done that was falling a part and the tird time my order was wrong. Yes, the portions are huge , if that is what you like but the quality left a lot to be desired. Sitting outside is better. Inside looks nice but it has a very stale smell. Funny enough, the place adjacent to it Corner Bakery has better and healthier selection of food.

1  Thank freemaee
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Usually I'm not a big fan of chain restaurants. But Maggiano's is like no chain I've ever experienced.

This was my first time at Maggiano's. Our server (sorry, I don't remember her name) was friendly, efficient and had a great sense of humor. The food was excellent.

And - a surprise to me - for each entree you buy, they give you another one of your choice to take home. They bring it to you all wrapped up at the end of your meal. Take it home, reheat it and enjoy a second meal. For free!

I'll be back.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

After their Freshman year at College, a group of my former students took my wife and I to Maggiano's. This restaurant at The Grove is beautiful and classy. The Staff is top notch, and made us feel right at home. A great menu and outstanding food. The make your own paste section was great for college students because they got an order to go for free along with an order to eat there. I had the seafood Mare and my wife the crab and shrimp canneloni, both were outstanding. Overall it was a great time and we will be returning soon. If your in L.A. and visiting the Grove this is the place to eat.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Celebrated my last birthday here and enjoyed the food and service. This restaurant is located in "The Grove" at 3rd and Fairfax in West Los Angeles. The music provides nostalgic Sinatra and Dean Martin and others. The place has class and elegance. The prices are very reasonable. The chef special of buy one meal and get another meal for free to take home is a must. The service is great and it's rare to see waiters that have so much personality and provide such prompt services all guests. Now, the desserts are to die for...try the sampler. The bread is delicious and you really feel like ou are in Italy and at home with the family. A great place to visit. They also sing happy birthday and give you a complimentary dessert. You don't have to make reservations. You can sit outside on the patio which is heated on cool evenings or dine inside. Love the Italian theme.

1  Thank Sittinghen