“Best chicken cuisine that I've tasted in a while. Atmosphere is VERY lax and the waiters are very attentive.”

No photo provided
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 1, 2007

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 8, 2006

Live nearby. A friend told me he has been here before and liked it. So I went to this restaurant a few weeks ago to check it out. I was aware that every Tuesday night they have 50% off their entrees from 5-7 PM. I was born and raised in Los Angeles so other than about a dozen trips to New Orleans, I don't know much about authentic cajun/creole food but I do know what tastes good and what doesn't. This place just has BAD food. It's not that it isn't authentic, it just tastes bad. Tasteless bread appetizer and odd, overpowering sauces I never encountered in New Orleans. The service is poor and food is not served hot. So even though the 50% off would be a great deal, don't bother with this place if you want to have a satisfying meal. Stay clear!